👋, welcome to my place on the internet.
A few random things about myself:
I’m a bit of an adventurer, as is my wife and as are our kids.
I prefer nature to cities, and birds chirps to people’s chatter.
If you want me to be really engaged in a conversation, it probably needs to be about:
- Climate change mitigation
- Impact investing
- Venture capital
- Alternative and crypto currencies
- Plant-based diets and regenerative agriculture
- Mountain biking, skiing, mountain and rural living
- Zen and buddhist philosophy
I’m also the Executive Director for Aragon, where we’re building tools for digital organizations and the first digital jurisdiction.
Previously, I invested out of Mission and Market, where we invested in 52 companies in San Francisco, including Eaze, Notable Labs, Starcity and Clara Foods.